1. Personal Information supplied by registered users or subscribers
In order to be able to use certain features on our website, we will ask you to register and subscribe. Your registration will allow us to collect personal information about you, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, user name, password, as well as any other information that will identify your interest in our site and services. Registered Users or subscribers may be required to provide us with their credit card details, necessary for collecting a membership fee.
2. Subscription Billing
Our website charges a fee for using its subscription level services. To enable the use of its subscription level services, our website will collect and store billing and credit card information. Examples of such tasks include processing credit card payments for new subscriptions, subscription renewals and subscription upgrades. Please see the Protection of Your Information point for other relevant information. When the term of the subscription you have chosen comes to an end, the payment will be charged every 30 days in the amount of the basic subscription.
3. Access Control
In order to access the subscription services, you will be required to enter a unique user name and password through our secure sign-in process, on each visit. The current status of your subscription will be automatically checked and appropriate access will be given, according to the information you provided. You should keep your user name and password safe at all times and never share it with a third person. We will not take any responsibility if a third party accesses our services, using your private data.
4. Communications with Our Customers and Customer Support
From time to time, it may be necessary to notify registered users, subscribers or clients of subscription expirations, account or credit card issues, completed transactions, and any other agreement terms or policy changes. Such communication will typically be conducted through email, but your registered phone number or mail may also be used, if the situation demands it.
Our website may use the information that you have provided to send you e-mails and mails, regarding services offered by our company or its affiliates, or to determine your interest in services that we believe may suit your profile and needs. These materials will be offered on an opt-in basis only.
We use an issue tracking system (ITS), which is a computer software package that maintains and manages a list of issues. With ITS, we are able to collect information in our database. Once you have sent an inquiry, you will automatically receive a ticket number, which will identify your inquiry and help our support stuff to quickly locate, add to or communicate the status of the user’s issue or request. This method enables us to provide full customer/user support and helps us creating, updating and resolving reported customer issues. You can send your inquiry, report, or any other issue email@example.com
5. Email Services
We will send you an e-mail related to your account. This e-mail may include the confirmation or cancellation of subscription level services, renewal/expiration notices, and notifications problems. If you send us an email with an enquiry, or requesting more information about a service, we may respond by email at your registered email address.
We may send you e-mail newsletters. If you do not wish to receive newsletters, you can follow the 'unsubscribe' instructions located near the bottom of each newsletter.
6. Information we collect/we may collect and store, and how we use the following kinds of personal data and/or information:
- (a) information about your computer and about your visits to and the usage of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, visit length, page views, website navigation, etc.);
- (b) information that you provide us with, for the purpose of the registration (including your full name, age, sex, residence address, contact numbers, occupation, qualifications, interests, hobbies, etc.);
- (d) information that you provide us with, for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, receiving e-mail notifications and/or newsletters (including full name, age, sex, e-mail addresses, residence address, best time to contact you, etc.);
- (e) any other information that you choose to post or display through your profile to our website; and
- (f) information that you choose to send us through registered posts or couriers to our registered address;
7. Cookies and Other Automatically Collected Data
Our servers may automatically collect data about your Internet address when you visit us. This information, known as an Internet Protocol address, or IP Address, is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider, whenever you are navigating the Internet. When you request pages from our Site, our servers may log your IP Address and, if applicable, your domain name. Your IP Address is used to help identify you, and also to gather demographic information about our clients and users as a whole, but does not include personally identifiable information. Our server may also record the referring page that linked you to us (e.g., another web site or a search engine); the pages you visit on this site; the web site you visit after this site; the ads you see and/or click on; other information about the type of Web browser, computer, platform, related software and settings you are using; any search terms you have entered on this site or a referral site; and other Web usage activity and data logged by our servers. We use this information for internal system administration, to help diagnose problems with our servers, and to administer our Services. Such information may also be used to gather demographic information, such as country of origin and Internet Service Provider.
We will not link any Personal Information, including e-mail addresses, containing our users’ aggregate data.
All of these activities, with regard to the site’s usage information, may be performed on our behalf by our services providers, including, for example, our analytics vendor(s) and our e-mail management partner(s).We use three types of cookies:
- (a) Session cookies - These are temporary and are deleted as soon as you close your browser. We use session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate on the website.
- (b) Persistent cookies - These are stored on your computer until they expire or you remove them. For example, a persistent cookie may be used to remember that we have previously asked a visitor to complete an online survey. This would prevent you from being asked to complete the same survey every time you visit the site.
- (c) Flash cookies - If you have Macromedia Flash installed, we may use Flash Objects to recognize your computer for security purposes.
8. Google analytics
Please note that our subscribers (physical persons who register and maintain an account with our website under a monthly subscription fee) and our clients (respectable companies, under contract with us, and which appear on our website) and companies who may choose to advertise on our website, may also send you cookies. Clients and subscribers are eligible to send you cookies to keep track of your activity on the website, your latest visit or contact you, should they wish to do so, via our on-line services. Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of most websites.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII), belonging to visitors or Clients. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
If you do not want your information to be part of this statistical information gathering, you can disable Google Analytics using the application settings; visit the ‘More’ screen, tap settings, then disable Google Analytics Collect Data option.
9. Using your personal information
- (a) administer the website;
- (b) enable your use of the services available for subscribers, registered users and/or visitors on the website;
- (c) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- (d) send you email notifications, which you have specifically requested for;
- (e) send you marketing communications, relating to our business, or the portfolios of our subscribers you have selected/browsed through our website, which interest you the most, either by post or, where you have specifically agreed, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- (f) provide subscribers with statistical information about our registered users/ visitors and the traffic on our website without of course identifying any individual user;
- (g) deal with enquiries and complaints made by you or about you, relating to the website; and
- (h) Any personal information you provide will be stored as personal data on our hosting servers and will not be shared with subscribers/clients or any of the companies associated with our Company, which appear on our website. We reserve our legal rights to the effect where they shall be applicable, to provide, assist and disclose your personal information and data, without prior express consent, in case we receive warrant/notice/instructions/Court Order to disclose/request, in order to assist any Governmental Authorities and any national/international Court on any illegal/fraudulent/illicit/tortuous/criminal activity you are being investigated for, or charged with, and may be related to you directly and/or indirectly, that might be associated with the use of our services.
We will NOT provide your personal information to any third parties, without your express consent, for the purpose of direct marketing, nor violate the legislation in relation to the protection of personal data, as enacted and amended in the Republic of Seychelles.
10. Who do we share your information with?
- (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b) where we have your permission;
- (c) in relation to any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- (d) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to credit reference and fraud prevention agencies and other companies that provide a service to us or you, for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- (e) wherever we may need to transfer rights and obligations, under our agreement with you.
11. International data transfers
We may transfer your information to other countries on the basis that anyone to whom we pass it provides an adequate level of protection. However, such information may be accessed by law enforcement agencies and other authorities to prevent and detect crime and comply with legal obligations.
The information that you will be providing may be transferred to other countries (including United States of America [USA] and The Republic of Seychelles (SYC).
In addition, part of the personal data and/or information that you will submit for publication on the website will be inevitably published on the internet, and it may as well be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
Please note that by clicking the “I agree” button, noting that you expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
12. The security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. However, as we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet, you are responsible for keeping your User ID and password and user material confidential.
We will store all the personal information, that you will be providing, on our secure (password - and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make, or receive from us, will be encrypted and secured via THAWTE. For more information click to the THAWTE logo in the ‘Clients/registered users Login’ button.
13. Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. We operate our site in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We never knowingly, directly or indirectly, collect or maintain Personal Information on our site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our site is structured to attract anyone under 13. Visitors younger than 13 years of age may NOT visit the website and must LEAVE immediately.
14. Amendments to our Privacy Policies
We reserve the right to amend or update our Privacy Policies from time-to-time to reflect changes in our services and subscribers/Clients/registered users/visitors feedback.
If there are material changes to this statement, or in the way that we will use your personal data and/or information, we will notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes prior to implementing the said changes, or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to periodically review this statement, so you can stay informed on how we protect your personal data and/or information.
15. Marketing purposes
You may instruct us NOT to process your personal information for marketing purposes by e-mail at any time. In practice, you will usually expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes. Our website provides you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving marketing material.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
16. Links to other websites
The links in our website will let you leave our website. The linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the linked site.